As of November 2017, 1 Bitcoin equals 421434 Indian Rupees though its soaring all time high there’s a single question that runs through everyone’s mind is it worth to invest in bitcoin right now. Before jumping into the answer let us know something about bitcoin.
Bitcoin is a digital currency, which means there are no actual coins or paper money representing it. It was invented by a person or group using the alias Satoshi Nakamoto, and released as open-source software in 2009, and exists completely electronically. Bitcoin has reached all new heights in recent times, attracting the interest of investors and non-investors alike.
Throughout its history, Bitcoin has generally increased in value at a very fast pace, followed by a slow, steady downfall until it stabilizes. If you invest now you would have 10 x magnifications in less than 1 year. The reasons why there will be such magnification are listed below:
- The attitude of most government regulation toward digital currencies has been, on the whole, cautiously positive.
- Philippines have accepted Bitcoin as a mean of Remittance; Argentina’s primary remittance mode is Bitcoin.
- Latin America is turning towards Bitcoin
- Bitcoin and Litecoin are going to be integrated, making it easier for
- Bitcoin is working on improving the transaction speeds.
Here are the few reasons why you must invest in Bitcoin:
- As per experts in this field the price of bitcoin will touch 10000USD by next year, i.e. Double the current price.
- It is decentralized, backed by the rock-solid blockchain technology. A protocol is set to automatically half the volume of bitcoins that can be mined every four years. So there will be new bitcoins on the market, there won’t be a ton of them, making sure that the law of supply and demand keeps ticking to the benefit of bitcoin owners.
- They are a valuable asset and only 21 million of them will ever come into the world—and most of them are already here. As those familiar with bitcoin know, the number of coins created by the mining process drops by half every few years. Right now, around 80% of all bitcoins are already mined and no new ones will appear after the year 2040. This scarcity could continue to drive up demand.
- Bitcoin is a safe haven when economic challenges are around – eg with Brexit it rose 15%, with general economic uncertainty its role as a safe haven will become increasingly important. For Countries with less monetary stability, Bitcoin seems to be an attractive option removed from these risks of government and currency collapse. Global chaos is generally seen as beneficial to Bitcoin’s price.
- Bitcoin is the new gold it’s like to the precious metal because it is an asset whose value is not controlled by governments. Even if a country is ravaged by war or its profligate central bank prints too much money, the value of gold (unlike the national currency) will remain. Bitcoin has many of the same quality.
- Bitcoin has a first-mover advantage among the other digital currencies. Though Bitcoin faces competition from other digital currencies, at the moment, it seems unlikely to be dethroned.
- The underlying technology blockchain has proven its worth and is now used by major corporations. So there is value behind bitcoin.
- Bitcoin is by far the most accepted cryptocurrency in the world. It is like a U.S. dollar of cryptocurrencies. You can use it to buy into Ethereum and Litecoin markets; when there is an ICO (Initial Coin Offering) — which is the IPO (Initial Public Offering) for cryptocurrencies — you typically need bitcoins to buy in.
- Aside from small and medium sized businesses, major corporations also allow users to pay with bitcoins, including Amazon, Microsoft, Dell, Expedia, Time Inc, and many others.
How to invest in Bitcoin From India ?
The best online wallet for Indian customers is ZebPay
Zebpay guarantee fast transaction processing and the best bitcoin rates.
Steps to Follow
- Download and Install ZebPay App . ( Click Here To Download )
- Create an Account and use the referral code REF25366155 to get free 100rs worth bitcoins.
- Go to verification section and upload the required documents which is your Pan Card, Photo, ID details and all .
- They will verify and activate your account within 24hrs.
- Add your Amount to invest from your bank . You can use Deposit option to do it.
- You can do online bank transfer to deposit the money.
- After depositing use that money to buy bitcoins. You can use the BUY option in the app to buy bitcoin .
Always watch the prices ! .
Thank You for reading . Invest in bitcoin its never too late .